What are the categories the pin up dolls will be competing in during Pinup Doll Australia 2019?
There are 4 categories that contestants will compete in at Chromefest:
- Pinup by day - Any style/type/brand of clothing that a pinup girl would wear during the day. This might be a dress, or capris, or could even be swimwear for example.
- Pinup by night - Any style/type/brand of clothing that a pinup girl would wear at night. This might be a prom dress, a ball gown, or vintage style pyjamas! Please keep in mind that this is a family event and as such no nudity, pasties or see through outfits will be allowed.
- Talent - This could be anything, from decorating cupcakes to ballet to hula-hooping! Again, please keep in mind that this is a family event and as such your performance will need to be G-rated - no nudity, pasties or see through outfits will be allowed.
- Charity - You will be required to raise funds and awareness for a charity of your choice, and you will speak about your chosen charity on stage at Chromefest. Fundraising will be done via everydayhero.
What awards will be given for Pinup Doll Australia 2019?
Apart from the ultimate title of Pinup Doll Australia 2019, awards will be given for:
- Best makeup
- Best hair
- People's pinup (voted for by the public)
- Best talent
- Best wardrobe
- Miss Charity (awareness and fundraising)
- Miss Congeniality (voted for by contestants)
- Spirit of Chromefest (awarded by the organisers)